Back to all jobs
Location: Mons, BE
- Meets with service lines point of contacts on regular basis to review updates on SLA operational, cost and measure on service delivery controls targets achievement as agreed in the customer service delivery plan
- Works with Global account management team and customer to resolve customer complaints and or escalations as needed and with Customer relationship management team to help improve customer relationship
- Acts as the single point of contact between SLA owner and the relevant service lines within the scope of services of the given SLA for any issues relevant to service delivery as defined in the previous annex section of this document.
- Assures that Service lines and service line components are designed and delivered to meet their availability targets.
- In close cooperation with Continual service improvement, is responsible to proactively monitor and report on service delivery progress and evolution to service lines, the agency executive management and customer.
- Advises Demand Management in accelerating opportunities forward through a deep service delivery trend analysis.
- Drives performance in troubled service lines to achieve productivity issues.
- Proactively manages business controls.
- Provides input to service performance status to Demand Management and the customer on regular basis and or per request, including root cause analysis and service improvement plans.
- Leads weekly/ monthly status meetings with service lines, Demand management and the customer.
- Responsible to achieve SLA targets, handle incidents coordinating incident and problem managers, Service line resolver groups.
- Manages cost, financial claim to the customers within the scope of the SLA, service activations and deactivations, (by approving when a service is fully transitioned and ready to production)
- Deep technical skillset and knowledge of customer environment
- Bridge gaps between Service line teams and drive rapid recovery during incidents
- Ensure delivery Excellence
- Sound knowledge of service design, transition and operation processes
- Analytic skills
- ITIL v3
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
Location: Mons, BE
Start Date: 02 Nov 2021
Clearance Level: NATO SECRET