For our client, which is active in the Aviation/freight sector in Brussels, we are looking for a PMO – Project Manager with experience with management methodology and process improvement.
- As the Brussels Hub PMO/Project Manager you are responsible for managing our full project portfolio and the project management standards and governance.
- In addition you will be leading selected priority projects with a focus on improving operational processes.
Your main tasks
- You establish and maintain the Brussels Hub project portfolio.
- You define the scope and goals of the project, in close discussion with the departments involved.
- You set up a project plan and define the project organisation.
- You monitor closely the timing and costs of the project, and act accordingly if additional actions are required.
- You provide progress reports and regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- You support the departments with project management methodologies (DMAIC, PDCA, ..) to assure timely closing of the projects.
- You are responsible for realizing strategic or innovative projects, in close collaboration with the different stakeholders.
- You will make an impact by serving as a subject matter expert and by working closely with many cross-functional teams.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Masters degree, or equivalent by experience.
- You possess minimal 2 –4 years of experience in a project management role,
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are certified in at least one project management methodology, such as Prince2.
- Experience with Process Improvement (Six Sigma), Operational Performance Reporting and aviation/freight sector knowledge, are a definite plus.
- You are self-driven and capable of working in a dynamic, VUCA environment.
- You are able to think in a conceptual way, but also to translate these concepts into practical and pragmatic solutions.
- You are a strong communicator, written and spoken, in both Dutch and English.
Languages: English & Dutch Fluent verbal and written
Startdate: July 2021
Duration: until end of the year – 31/12/2021 + renewable (freelance contract)
Location: Bruxelles (remotely during COVID)