Important: We are offering a 6 months Freelance contract with a plan to be internalized on the client payroll after (permanent employee directly with the client).
- You will be working on Change Management, Service Level Management, Configuration and Asset Management and Service Request Management, for about 300 applications within the scope of the Global Aviation IT landscape.
- You will work on improvement of the service quality by reporting on processes, tools and systems.
- You will report into the Senior Service Specialist and will work closely together with the colleagues of the IT Services Team and the RASS Team.
Your main tasks
- The moment an application changes, it has to be logged and reviewed (= all doc’s have to be correct, all stakeholders have to be informed, could given approval on changes, …)
- Check if standardized methods, procedures and best practices are used for efficient handling of all Changes to the production environment
- Identify conflicts between Business application Changes and Infrastructure Changes
- Follow up on the use of correct processes of I2D and CCB
Service Level Management
- Report on the compliance on SLM
- Follow reports from change management, create reports and deliver to lead
Configuration and Asset Management
- Execute ITIL configuration and Asset Management
- Maintain and update information in Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Create, maintain and follow up on ITWSS controls
- Run CMDB validations on data completeness and quality
- Delivery of user reports
- Full management of assets (= from monitors to the whole infrastructure of servers, …) These have to be updated, adjusted and communicated. Very important this is going to be very accurate and communicated – this will have consequences for the whole infrastructure.
Service Request Management
- All requests for services (ex. Extra database, permissions, …) knowledge about programmation, without having to program yourself!
- Analyzing the needs and requirements for new Service Request Forms
- Creating and maintaining Service Request Forms
- Verification of user account and on the correct creation and maintenance of these accounts
- You set up and follow up on reporting of Services related domains
- You will maintain a positive, proactive and clear communication with Global Aviation IT, Global Network Ops Programs
- You have 3 years of experience and understanding of Service Management and in particular with Change and Configuration Management
- You have knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes
- You are a good working knowledge on Service Now
- You are a team player
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a working knowledge of desktop software
- You pay strong attention to detail
- You like to work process oriented
- You are an analytic thinker
- You have a strong Cross Functional and Inter-Disciplinary awareness
- Your focus is on the Customer
Languages: English & Dutch Fluent verbal and written
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months Freelance contract then internalization on the client payroll
The team: 4 persons at the moment and looking for a 5th team member
Location: Bruxelles (remotely during COVID)