Back to all jobs
The objective of this role is the development of the CADSIM tool (Computer Aided Design of Simulator exercises) and to provide user support.
Scope of work
- The Full-Stack Developer shall assess technical change requests, perform the analysis and implement the changes in close collaboration with the end-user.
- The Full-Stack Developer shall be experienced in Java, Angular, Typescript and Hibernate and shall have a good knowledge of .
- The consultant shall be used to work in accordance to the SCRUM methodology.
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates only may be organised through Microsoft Teams after the first evaluation. An online technical test (Java, Angular, TypeScript) with the shortlisted candidates may be organised before the interview.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a full stack developer
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Java software developer
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Angular 2+ and Typescript software developer
- At least 5 year of professional experience with Hibernate
- Experience with Spring boot
- Ability to work and communicate in English
- Experience and affinity with aircraft behaviour and Air Traffic Control Systems
- Autonomous, mature, social, patient
- Desire to work in a multi-cultural team
- Good team worker, positive and open minded, committed to getting a job done
- Hands-on approach.