Back to all jobs
- Proposing Service Delivery metrics and KPIs in line with the Continual Service Improvement strategy, as a result of analysed data from Service Improvement Plans;
- Within the NCI Agency Service Quality Monitoring and Reporting system, design and coordinate the implementation of the Service Delivery Performance reporting chain, from collection to dashboards as per agreement between the Service Delivery
- Managers, the customers and the service lines, by means of data collection from the service lines, automation support from the ITSM toolset team, scripting and gluing between data repositories and toolset modules, using methods as generic as possible to report on all service/SLA/customer combinations;
- Maintaining weekly interlocks with the Service Delivery Technical teams and Service Delivery Managers to ensure the relevant KPIs/metrics are available and within limits on a per SLA basis;
- Performing regular reviews in the delivery teams and collates reports upon status on regular basis;
- Contributing to the NCI Agency interface to its users for SLA performance display/navigation/interaction via WEB pages;
- Delivering or contributing to the formal Monthly SLA reports, Quarterly Service Level Reviews (QSLR) and any other service performance related meeting with the Customers.
- Performing manually assisted data collections where automation cannot be implemented end-to-end (legacy systems) or for ad-hoc analysis requirements, in close coordination with service lines;
- Analysing data to translate into meaningful metrics and Service Delivery status on a weekly/fortnightly basis;
- Advising on how regular scorecards, RCAs, KPIs and information generating processes are completed correctly and accurately;
- Provide with a measurement and reporting framework on which customer SLAs and internal targets that are translated into KPIs are met, systematic deviations and improvement opportunities are detected in time and presented with convincing evidence, and ensuring that related Service Line resources are engaged towards
- resolution, improvement and optimisation.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in IT Service Delivery Excellence, in particular measurement and reporting in Quality organisational entities:
- Significant working experience in Impact and Root Cause Analysis coordination;
- Significant working experience analysing IT Service Delivery Performance based on KPIs/metrics
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Relevant skillset and knowledge of service oriented environment, governed by Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Experience (advanced level) in the following Microsoft tools: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Word
- Experience in information sharing and processing tools, and more specifically in web content management, MS SQL, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence Services, or their equivalents;
- Experience in service management and reporting tools, and more specifically BMC ITSM suite or equivalent;
- Experience or active knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI 7 layers) and protocol interdependencies;
- Experience with Linux administration and scripting
- Knowledge in modelling, probability, statistics, graph theory, queue management, capacity and availability management or any other operational research techniques;
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with good briefing, presentation and summarisation skills;
- Advanced organizational skills and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT is an asset.
- Additionally it is considered highly desirable that you hold certifications in the following areas:
- ITIL v3 (or higher) certification, at least Foundation level.
- ISO 9001:2000
Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Start Date: 01 Oct 2021