For our client, which is active in the Aviation and Logistic sector in Brussels, we are looking for a Business / Functional Analyst to help integrate a new tool to analyze Routings and to serve as a link between the business and IT.
Please note that this is an independent/freelance contract until the end of this year with extensions and the intention to continue a long-term professional relationship.
IMPORTANT: On site in the office in Brussels one week every other week!
- Validation of business User Stories
- Translation of User Stories to a technical level (ready for development)
- Create Test scenario’s & Prepare Test data, data analysis
- Perform Unit testing of developed content. (not to develop anything yourself)
- Consolidate UAT feedback & Maintain documentation
- Working together with the Development team in Malaysia through Skype.
- Being very detailed oriented
- Have proven knowledge of SQL is a must
- Have basic knowledge of UML & User Stories is a must
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira
- At least 4 years of experience in this area of expertise is a must
- Experience in Data analysis is a big plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) is a plus
- Experience with the SAG technology stack is a plus
- Experience in logistics or aviation industry is a plus
Languages: English Fluent verbal and written. Dutch is a plus
Startdate: TBC, but ideally ASAP
Duration: until end of the year – 31/12/2021 + renewable (freelance contract)
Location: Bruxelles (one week on site in Brussels every other week)